Collins Bakery was established in 1880 by Mr. John Collins in the centre of Youghal where the business served the local community, army barracks stationed at Cork Hill together with the large surrounding population of East Cork & West Waterford.
Over the decades and two more generations, Collins is now a thriving bakery and delicatessen still located in the heart of Youghal.
Our experienced staff, some with us for four decades, sells fresh baked good alongside our salad and sliced meat deli. We produce everything from scones to wedding cakes and our sandwich and filled roll trade is renowned in the area. In more recent times we have established a food service within the local secondary school and are supplying fresh lunches to the next generation of Collins’ loyal customer base