The health and safety of our visitors & community is our top priority. We have put in place thorough measures to ensure all our guests and staff will have a safe, comfortable & enjoyable experience.
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we have implemented the following changes to our store:
- Hand sanitizers available as you come inside.
- Floor markings and one way system implemented to ensure safe physical distancing.
- COVID-19 information posters are on display throughout the building.
- Signage is in place to encourage social distancing and respiratory etiquette.
- Frequent disinfection of all touch surfaces.
- We would encourage contactless payment where possible.
- Protective screen at the till for your safety and ours.
- Tour guides will be wearing protective face coverings during tours.
- Numbers are restricted in the heritage centre in line with social distancing guidelines.
We already had a high standard of hygiene prior to Covid-19, these disinfecting regimes have now been intensified and are part of our daily routine to ensure all our guests and staff will have a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience.