About Youghal Chamber
At Youghal Chamber, we are all about creating a better environment for business to succeed in Youghal. Our membership spans most of the businesses in the area. Our members offer every kind of product and service
Youghal has a growing business community attracted by our population growth, increasing tourist visitor numbers, availability of skilled workers and great travel and telecommunications links with Ireland and the rest of the world. Not forgetting the fact that this is a great place to work and live, with stunning views and fresh air to stir the soul and raise your spirits.
Please contact us, to discuss with a Chamber Director, how we can help your business flourish in Youghal.
What is a Chamber?
A Chamber is an organisation made up of local business representatives who join together to promote the economic and social development of their community in order to make it a better place in which to live, work and do business.
Chamber Board of Directors
• Mark Golden The Old Imperial Hotel President
• Nick Ryan The Walter Raleigh Hotel Vice President
• Sal Tivy Perks Entertainment Centre
• Ellen Ryan AIB Bank Treasurer
• Eileen Quill Collins Bakery
• Seamus Curran The Quays Bar & Nightclub
• Tracy Kenneally Aura Leisure Centre
• Eddie Irwin Irwin’s Electronics
• John Flavin Flavins Sports & Shoes
• Padraig Sheehan. Sheehan Heating and Plumbing
• Emma Bailey Team Bailey
• Patrick Morrissey